* Senator wants list of banks in US lending program * Grassley concerned banks might use fund to repay TARP WASHINGTON, March 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury must ensure that any bailed-out banks not use a government-run small business program to repay any bailout debt, a Republican senator said on Monday. Charles Grassley, the top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, is trying to find out whether banks that received funds from the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bailed-out banks can't reshuffle TARP debt-Grassley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.