MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital and the Government of Singapore Investment Corp are close to buying a minority stake in India's largest motorcycle maker Hero Honda , the Financial Times reported on Monday. The deal could be worth as much as $1.75 billion, the report on FT's website said, quoting unnamed people familiar with the matter. The buyers are expected to receive only one board seat, the report said. Last month, Hero Group's founders agreed to buy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bain close to stake buy in India's Hero Honda-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642