BOMBAY, June 21 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd , a leading Indian scooter maker, will buy a 27 percent in Maharashtra Scooters from Western Maharashtra Development Corporation, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bajaj Auto to buy stake in Maharashtra Scooters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642