MUMBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd. , India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, said on Tuesday vehicle sales in July rose 34 percent to 199,821 units from 149,406 units a year earlier. It said sales of motorcycles rose 49 percent to 171,115 units from 115,216 and sales of all two-wheelers grew 37 percent to 173,158 units against 126,821 units a year earlier. Sales of three-wheelers climbed 18 percent to 26,663 units from 22,585 a year earlier. The company said exports jumped to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bajaj Auto July vehicle sales up 34 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.