MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd. , India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, said on Wednesday vehicle sales in October rose 15.6 percent to 279,578 units from 241,808 units a year earlier. It said sales of motorcycles in October rose 22.4 percent to 251,022 units from 205,012 a year earlier, and sales of all two-wheelers grew 14.2 percent to 251,071 units against 219,927 units a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bajaj Auto Oct vehicle sales up 15.6 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642