BOMBAY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Indian scooter and motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto Ltd is planning to offer a stake to Japan's Kawasaki Heavy Industries , The Economic Times said on Monday quoting a senior company official. "We are meeting Kawasaki officials next month to discuss the matter. We would ask them to join Bajaj Auto as an equity partner," President Rajiv Bajaj said in the report. Company officials were not immediately available for comment. Bajaj Auto is India's top scooter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bajaj Autoto offer stake to Kawasaki-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.