NEW DELHI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - A seven-day nationwide truckers' strike in India has not significantly affected production at Bajaj Auto Ltd. , India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, a top company official said on Friday. But export despatches had dropped 25 percent owing to a lack of containers, the official, who declined to be named, said on the phone from the company's headquarters in Pune. "We have been managing production but if it (the strike) continues for another week or so it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bajaj production near normal despite truck strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642