MUMBAI, May 19 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch on Thursday said it has cut the price target for motorcycle maker Bajaj Auto to 1,340 rupees from 1,480 rupees on expectations of margin pressures and a sales slowdown in the current fiscal year. It however, maintained its 'underperform' rating on the stock. Bajaj Auto March-quarter net profit nearly tripled mainly due to a one-time gain, and it was continuing to face input cost pressures. [ID:nL4E7GG0YB] BOFA-Merrill said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bak of America Merrill cuts Bajaj Auto price target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.