MUMBAI, May 31 (Reuters) - Balkrishna Industries Ltd said on Friday its board approved merging its wholly owned unit BKT Moulds Ltd with itself. The merger is effective from April, the maker of tyre, paper and textiles said in a statement to the BSE. The board approved the merger on recommendation of its advisor, KPMG, it added. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Balkrishna Industries board OKs merging unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.