VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Fuel cell maker Ballard Power Systems Inc. said on Wednesday it had moved closer to taking full control of its stationary power generator subsidiary, buying the 18 percent stake held by Alstom , the French engineering group. Ballard said it paid Alstom 2.5 million Ballard shares for the stake in Ballard Generation Systems. The shares were trading at C$18.70 in Toronto and $12.041 on Nasdaq at midday on Wednesday. Ballard last year bought ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard buys Alstom's stake in generating unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.