BEIJING, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Fuel cell developer Ballard Power Systems Inc. wants to set up research and production joint ventures in China and believes its products can be competitive in the country's developing economy by 2010. Ballard has been developing fuel cells for several years, but like other firms in the alternative energy field it has struggled to get the cells on the market as a profitable product. Interim chief executive officer John Sheridan said on Tuesday that the firm was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard eyes China fuel cell research, production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.