(Figures in U.S. dollars) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 23 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems Inc. said on Thursday it has finalized an agreement to sell its German subsidiary to DaimlerChrysler AG and Ford Motor Co. , who both have stakes in the Canadian fuel cell developer. Under the deal, first announced last July, Ballard will cancel 7.6 million shares it was scheduled to issue to DaimlerChrysler, and will get back for cancellation 9 million shares held by Ford. Ballard will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard inks sales deal for German unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.