TORONTO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems reported on Wednesday a net loss for the fourth quarter of 2007 of $15.9 million, or $0.14 per share, compared with a net loss of $128.7 million, or $1.13 per share, a year earlier. The Vancouver, British Columbia-based company said the 88 percent decrease in its net loss was primarily due to $114.6 million of losses from discontinued operations recorded in the last quarter of 2006 related to Ballard's disposition of its electric drive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard posts $15.9 mln net loss in 4th quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642