(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems Inc. said on Monday its shareholders had approved the sale of the fuel-cell developer's German subsidiary to automakers DaimlerChrysler and Ford Motor Co . The sale was part of a restructuring of Ballard's relationship with the automakers, which both have stakes in the Canadian company. Ballard first announced the deal last year. Ballard has said selling the unit it bought in 2001 will cut annual cash ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard Power shareholders OK sale of German unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642