(Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of hydrogen fuel cell developer Ballard Power Systems Inc. surged on Tuesday, as investors anticipated encouragement for the alternative energy industry from U.S. President George W. Bush in his State of the Union speech later in the day. Ballard stock was up C$1.75, or 12 percent, at C$16.05 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday afternoon, after jumping as high as C$16.34 earlier in the session. They were up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard Power stock surges ahead of Bush speech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642