(In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 28 (Reuters) - Fuel cell developer Ballard Power Systems Inc reported a slightly smaller loss for the second quarter on Thursday. Ballard had a net loss of $29.5 million, or 24 cents a share, in the quarter, compared with a loss of $30.6 million, or 26 cents a share, in the same quarter of 2004. A decline in depreciation and amortization, a gain from foreign exchange, and lower spending on research and development were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard Power Systems posts slightly smaller loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642