(Figures in U.S. dollars) TORONTO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fuel cell maker Ballard Power Systems on Tuesday reported revenues of $62 million for 2006, up 15 percent from the previous year and said that was within company guidelines. The Vancouver-based company said it had cut operating cash consumption by 38 percent to $51.4 million. Ballard forecast revenue of $55 million to $60 million in 2007, and said this represented a gain of up to 30 percent, after taking account of the December sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard revenue up 15 percent in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.