LONDON, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Luxury car dealer HR Owen said on Thursday that major shareholder Balverona had increased its stake as it edges nearer the threshold at which it would have to mount a takeover bid. Balverona's governing director Neville Crichton owns Ateco Automotive, an Australian and New Zealand car importer which distributes top-end brands such as Ferraris and Maseratis. Balverona picked up 35,000 shares at 50p each, a significant discount to HR Owen's quoted closing price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Balverona increases stake in HR Owen to over 27 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.