MILAN, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Italian lender Banca Intesa said on Tuesday it had notified market regulator Consob that it had reduced its stake in Fiat from 3.78 percent to 1.10 percent. The reduction follows the expiry of options.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banca Intesa says cut its Fiat stake to 1.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.