ROME, June 28 (Reuters) - Banca di Roma is not interested in joining a pool of banks led by Mediobanca which on Thursday agreed to buy a stake in Ferrari, Chairman Cesare Geronzi said on Friday. "This is a good deal for Fiat, even if we are not interested," he told reporters on the sidelines of a conference. Fiat agreed on Thursday to sell the 34 percent stake in Ferrari to Mediobanca for 775 million euros and the investment bank said it planned to sell on shares equivalent to 12.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bancaroma not interested in Ferrari deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.