SAO PAULO, July 28 (Reuters) - Brazilian state-run bank Banco do Brasil said on Monday that it would team up with South African financial group FirstRand in a joint venture to provide financing for Brazil's fast-growing automobile market. Banco do Brasil, Latin America's largest bank in terms of assets, said its investment banking unit would hold 100 percent of the new bank's nonvoting shares and 47 percent of its voting stock, giving it 73.5 percent of total shares. FirstRand Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banco do Brasil, FirstRand in Brazil joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.