MUMBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Banco Products India Ltd has finalised contracts with three US-based auto wholesalers in the July-September quarter, marking its entry into the U.S. market, Chairman Vimal K Patel said. The company expects sales of around $1.5 million from the U.S. market in FY09 after these contracts, he told Reuters. Banco's total sales is expected to grow by 25 percent on year driven by exports and contribution from the domestic industrial segment in FY09, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banco signs contracts with 3 US cos in Jul-Sep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.