CHICAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Bandag Inc. said on Tuesday it has tentatively agreed to settle a potential class action lawsuit that had threatened the company's $1.05 billion acquisition by Japan's Bridgestone Corp. Bandag, a supplier of retread tires, also said it agreed to pay $610,000 in fees and expenses to the lawyers for the plaintiffs as part of the settlement, pending court approval. Bandag vigorously denied the lawsuit's claims it had failed to solicit other potential bids and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bandag settles suit threatening Bridgestone deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642