NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp. said on Monday it has entered a five-year agreement to become the official bank of Nascar, hoping to attract more customers by linking up with the popular stock-car racing series. The agreement extends Bank of America's growing presence in sports marketing. The No. 2 U.S. bank is already the official bank of Major League Baseball, has had a marketing pact with the PGA tour, and sponsored the 2006 U.S. Winter Olympic team. Terms of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bank of America becomes official Nascar bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642