NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp. is beginning its deployment of 180,000 Cisco Internet phones in one of the largest installations of the technology by any corporation, network gear maker Cisco Systems Inc. said on Tuesday. Bank of America will install Cisco phones throughout 5,800 banking centers and enterprise locations in the next three years, aided by systems integrator Electronic Data Systems which is helping the bank transition to its new voice and data network. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bank of America to install Cisco Internet phones" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642