NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp is in talks with top advertising holding companies on its estimated $1 billion marketing account now handled by Interpublic Group , sources familiar with the matter said on Friday. The No. 2 U.S. bank is in contact with Interpublic's two main rivals, U.S.-based Omnicom Group and Britain's WPP Group , for its entire business, the sources said. The account is one of Interpublic's largest, with more than a dozen agencies working on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bank of America in talks with ad holding cos -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.