LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Bank Austria Creditanstalt plans to sell a 424.6 million-euro ($515.3 million) car and equipment lease-backed bond via the Success 2005 B.V. special purpose vehicle, a source close to the deal said on Friday. He said the bond issuer was not planning roadshows, and the pricing date was not yet available. HVB and Bank Austria Creditanstalt are the lead managers. The deal structure is below. The ratings are preliminary and are from Moody's Investors Service. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bank Austria plans lease-backed bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.