TURIN, May 29 (Reuters) - The head of one of Fiat's most important creditor banks said on Saturday that the banking community would stand by the car maker following the death of its chairman Umberto Agnelli. "The support of the banks to Fiat is absolute. That won't change, in fact it will be more so," Cesare Geronzi, the chairman of Capitalia , told reporters as he left the chapel where mourners were paying their respects to Agnelli. The banking system "was, is and will be by Fiat's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bank chief pledges support to Fiat after Agnelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642