TORONTO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Bank of Nova Scotia said on Thursday that it plans to open a representative office in Moscow early in 2008. The bank noted that Canadian companies, including auto parts maker Magna International and mining company Kinross Gold are expanding in Russia, and some 600 Canadian companies do business in Russia. The new office will let the bank offer "direct, relevant support" to them and to other companies considering a move into the Russian market, Scotiabank said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bank of Nova Scotia to open Moscow office next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642