CHICAGO, April 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp. on Tuesday said it filed a disclosure statement in federal court that details the remaining issues to be resolved before it can emerge from bankruptcy protection. The U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware must approve the statement before a vote of the various classes of creditors can be taken on the company's reorganization plan. Federal-Mogul has said it hopes to emerge from bankruptcy later this year. Federal-Mogul ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bankrupt Federal-Mogul files disclosure papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642