MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - U.S. investment fund Cerberus has made a bid for Italy's Piaggio but creditor banks of the famous Vespa scooter maker favour a rival offer by entrepreneur Roberto Colaninno, banking sources said on Friday. The sources said Cerberus submitted its offer on Thursday, the same day that Colaninno's Immsi holding group said it hoped to agree the acquisition of Piaggio by July 27. Immsi also said it had completed due diligence with Morgan Grenfell Private Equity, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banks favour Colaninno for Piaggio-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.