* Banks push to grab control of Schaeffler - sources * Commerzbank, with 5 bln eur, has top exposure - sources * Family in last-ditch stand to cling to influence FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Schaeffler family, which swooped on tyre and car parts maker Continental , is now being pressured to surrender control of their company to the banks that financed the ill-fated deal, said sources with knowledge of the matter. "The banks want to be in charge," said one source close to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banks push Schaeffler to surrender control-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.