MILAN, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Banks will wait to study with automaker Fiat any proposals for a convertible loan due to expire in September, the CEO of Italy's Capitalia said on Thursday. "Capitalia, along with all the other banks, will wait to study with Fiat any proposals on the convertible loan," Matteo Arpe said on the sidelines of a presentation. "The banks are very supportive and cohesive in their support for Fiat, as in other situations."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banks to study options for conv loan with Fiat-Arpe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.