SEOUL, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares are set to open higher on Friday, tracking mild gains on Wall Street, with financial and tech stocks seen benefiting from an expected inflow of stock funds amid growing prospects for a broader economic recovery. End-month inflows of funds into installment-type investment funds would help the market build on Thursday's gains, analysts said. But gains are likely be limited with oil trading just off a record high $68 a barrel, posing a threat to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banks, techs seen leading Seoul shares higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.