LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Banque PSA Finance , the financing arm of French carmaker Peugeot , plans a 2-year benchmark euro bond, an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. Citi, JP Morgan and Societe Generale are to manage the issue, the official said. Banque PSA is rated BBB by Standard & Poor's and A3 by Moody's Investors Service.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banque PSA plans 2-yr benchmark euro bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642