JOHANNESBURG, Jan 20 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Barloworld Ltd experienced favourable trading conditions during the three months to December and remained positive on prospects for the full year, the group's chairman said on Thursday. "Trading conditions in the first quarter of this financial year have been favourable across most of our businesses," Chairman Warren Clewlow said in a statement. Barloworld, which represents leading international brands such as Caterpiller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Barloworld says trading conditions favourable in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.