FRANKFURT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - BASF is expanding its automotive catalyst plants in Shanghai, China, and Chennai, India, to meet growing customer demand over the next few years, the German chemicals group said on Monday. BASF, which last year acquired U.S. catalyst maker Engelhard for $4.8 billion, said in a statement it would nearly double its manufacturing capacity in Shanghai and triple it in Chennai. The company did not detail its current capacities. "Domestic car sales in China and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BASF to expand auto catalyst plants in China, India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642