* Deripaska group in talks with Western companies * Part of a strategy to team up with foreign players * BasEl revenue rose 20 pct in 2011 to $29 bln By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, June 26 (Reuters) - Russian manufacturing and transport firm Basic Element (BasEl) is in talks with French company Dassault Aviation and German group Siemens about strategic partnerships with its engineering division. Russian companies are being encouraged to co-operate with peers in more developed markets in the hope ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Basic Element wants Dassault, Siemens partnerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.