(The following item was previously published by Basis Point, a Thomson Reuters publication) By Kane Wu HONG KONG, Feb 28 (Reuters Basis Point) - Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co Ltd, a joint venture of Shanghai-listed Beiqi Foton Motor Co Ltd and German carmaker Daimler AG, is seeking a Rmb2bn ($317.36 million) three- to five-year loan to acquire a truck factory, banking sources said. Foton Daimler will acquire a factory from Beiqi Foton, which makes the Foton Auman, a truck model which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BASIS POINT-Daimler's China JV seeks 2 bln yuan loan for truck plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642