LONDON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - BBVA , Spain's second largest bank by assets, sold a 1.0 billion euro bond backed by auto loans, lead managers BBVA and JP Morgan said on Tuesday. The three tranche deal offered notes with ratings ranging from top notch triple-A to single-A. The 950 million euro class A notes pay a coupon of 3-month Euribor plus 13 basis points, the leads said. Legal maturity for the notes is in June 2016, and their weighted average life ranges from 3.42 to 5.42 years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BBVA sells 1.0 bln euro auto backed bond -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.