PRAGUE, June 26 (Reuters) - German car components maker Behr Group will invest over 170 million euros into a new factory in the Czech Republic, the government investment agency Czechinvest said on Monday. It said in a statement that Behr would make engine cooling units in the plant to be built in Mosnov, near the eastern city of Ostrava. Behr will employ around 130 people and start production in mid-2007. Foreign direct investments have been the main driver of Czech economic growth in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Behr to build 170 mln euro Czech factory -agency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642