MUMBAI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Behr India, a joint venture of Germany's Behr GmbH & Co. and India's Anand Automotive Systems Ltd., said on Tuesday it has invested $17 million in a new plant in western India to make automotive parts. The plant, near Pune in the western Maharashtra state, will make engine cooling modules, heat exchangers, condensers and other components for vehicle makers in India. It also exports parts and sources components for Behr's global operations. Behr India, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Behr India invests $17 mln in auto parts plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.