SHANGHAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Corp will pay 700 million to 800 million yuan ($103-$117 million) for a 40 percent stake in Fujian Motor Industry Group's 50-50 commercial vehicle venture with Daimler AG in southeast China, an official newspaper said on Saturday. Beijing Auto, which already makes Mercedes-Benz cars in partnership with Daimler in China, is still awaiting the Chinese government's approval of the deal, which will leave Fujian Motor with a 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Auto to buy 40 pct of Daimler van JV -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642