BEIJING, Nov 30 (Reuters) - One of China's oldest light vehicle makers, Beijing Second Auto, has been declared bankrupt after heavy financial losses forced it to shut shop three years ago, the official Xinhua news agency said on Wednesday. The Beijing No. 1 Intermediate Court had reached its verdict after the company filed for bankrupcy, Xinhua said. The company, which was created in the mid-1950s, ran into difficulties due to its old-style products, poor sales and inefficient ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing auto company goes bankrupt - Xinhua" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.