SHANGHAI, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Beijing Shougang Co. Ltd. , the listed unit of China's sixth-largest steel maker, said it would take a 23.62 percent stake in the Chinese partner of Hyundai Motor for $136 million. Shougang said it would pay 1.06 billion yuan ($135.6 million), including 523.88 million yuan in cash and 536.24 million yuan worth of non-core assets, for its state parent's stake in Beijing Automotive Investment Holdings Co. Ltd. Beijing Automotive, which has a 50-50 venture in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Shougang to buy into Hyundai's China partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642