MINSK, March 25 (Reuters) - Belarus could secure Chinese investment of more than $10 billion in a series of projects spanning several industrial sectors, including cars, electricity and sugar, a Belarussian government spokesman said on Thursday. "These are absolutely realistic projects that should be realised in the next three to four years," government spokesman Alexander Timoshenko said. He was speaking during a visit to Minsk by Chinese Vice-President Xi Jinping. Timoshenko said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Belarus eyes China projects worth $10 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642