BRUSSELS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Belgian car distributor and windshield repair company D'Ieteren warned on Friday that its profit this year would fall by more than previously forecast, with a further decline in 2013. The company, which sells car brands of the Volkswagen group in Belgium, said the vehicle glass repair and replacement markets were poor. It now sees its current consolidate pre-tax profit down by about 30 percent in 2012. It had previously forecast a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Belgium's D'Ieteren warns of further profit hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.