BRUSSELS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Belgian engineering group Egemin plans to make an initial public offering in 2008, a local daily newspaper reported on Monday. Chief Executive Officer Donald Pans told financial paper De Tijd that the company, which makes automated systems for petrol stations and for cashpoints, was ready for the move now it had finished restructuring. "It is time for expansion. It is my dream to raise capital on the stock exchange," he said. The company had planned to list ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Belgium's Egemin plans IPO in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642