TORONTO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Belinda Stronach, who is expected to announce her candidacy for the leadership of the Conservative Party on Tuesday, resigned as president and chief executive of auto-parts maker Magna International . Her father, Magna founder and chairman Frank Stronach, will become interim president until the company finds a permanent replacement. Belinda Stronach's resignation is effective immediately, Magna said in a statement. ($1=$1.30 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Belinda Stronach quits as Magna head, father back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.