* Resignation is effective as of Dec. 31 * Move follows Stronach family ceding of control of Magna * Strategic review of board's composition is underway TORONTO, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Belinda Stronach is stepping down as Magna International's executive vice-chair and from its board just months after her family ceded control of the auto parts giant her father started a half century ago. Magna gave no reason for the departure, which comes during a strategic review of the composition of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Belinda Stronach resigns Magna positions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642